This user is currently blocked. The latest block log entry is provided below for reference:
So before you look at my actual user page just stop for a moment and look at this precious baby
|Say it backwards, shit-wit!|
|This page or section is owned by everyone's favorite Chatot. Do not edit without his permission or else Salieri will get you. I absolve you, mediocrity.|
|"Okay, new theory. Maybe we should play so quietly, no one can hear us."|
|This user's page contains background music. If it's too loud, lower your volume. If you don't like it, mute your volume.|
Before you look at my page I have an important message for you
- I'm 15.
- I'm a 10th grader.
- I live in the United States.
- I am in the Eastern Time Zone.
- I have 2 birbs.
- Every Chatot is my baby.
- I am active every day.
- Most of my pages are shitposts.
- I am serious about my projects.
- I edit from my phone 99% of the time.
|This user likes the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series.|
|This user’s birth sign is Scorpio.|
|This user knows how to make templates! Feel free to ask them about anything template-related.|
|This user is part of the LGBT+ Community! Specifically, they are trans-intersex and gynephiliac.|
|This user is male.|
|So I herd this user liekz Mudkipz!|
|This user can sus.|
| "I'll award you the Special Satanichia Medal."|
This user has made 666 edits!
Note: Things that are underlined bother me more.
Please do not mention any of these things in my presence, even jokingly. I actually find these things disturbing.
- The anti-vaccine movement
- Rape/sexual assault
- Abuse (especially of animals and children)
- Hate speech
- Hate groups
- Negative talk about autism
- Extreme gore
- Cringe culture
- Encyclopedia Dramatica
- Kiwi Farms
- Shock sites
- Saying that intersex is a defect
- Political or religious extremism
- Saying there is something wrong with me
Things that make me uncomfortable
While things don't bother me nearly as much as triggers, they still give me anxiety. A brief mention is fine, but please don't go into any detail.
- Gore (unless it is mild and not realistic)
- Incest (unless it is historical because people didn't know any better)
- Cannibalism (unless it's with animals because they don't know better)
- Images or descriptions of injuries or diseases
- Rotten food
- Pedophilia (includes MAPs/NOMAPs, PEARs, and DDLG and its variants)
- Using the excuse "It's not real" to defend pedophilia/zoophilia/necrophilia
- Joke phrases such as "I will rip off your kneecaps" or "I will steal your lungs"
- Loud noise (unless it is either earrape, bass boost, or I am aware of it beforehand
- Typing in all caps when angry
- The Dark Web
- Excessive profanity
- The K-Pop fandom
- The Hamilton fandom
- The Hetalia fandom
- The Countryhumans fandom
- Real people being treated like fictional characters (shipping, headcanons, being in fetish art, etc)
- Any fetish that causes harm (hard crush, rape fetish, guro, etc)
- The creation vs evolution debate (this is insanely personal and I will not go into it)
Things I hate
These things aren't offensive or disturbing to me; I just think they're annoying. But if you like these things I will still respect your opinion.
- Pretty much every single big YouTuber ever
- Most modern pop singers and rappers
- Jojo Siwa
- Most TikToks
- Toddlers and Tiaras
- Here Comes Honey Boo-Boo
- Common Sense Media
- Teen Titans GO!
- Sanjay and Craig
- The Breadwinners
- The Mr. Peabody and Sherman Show
- Fanboy and Chum Chum
- The Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe in Santa
- Minions (the movie, not the characters)
- El Arca
- Reboot bashing
- Angry Birds from 2016 onward
- The word "finesse"
- Saying "sksksksksksk"
- The name Eileen (it's super personal don't ask please)
- The Real Cost
- Copypastas with emojis
- Lost episodes
- Speech 100 memes
- The woman yelling at cat meme
- Know Your Meme
- Urban Dictionary
- The song "You're So Fucking Precious When You Smile"
- Angela Anaconda
- Opinion bashing
- Hatedoms in general
- What is your real name?
- When did you start editing on FANDOM?
- Back in 2015, I was obsessed with this app called Egg Baby and I contributed to its wiki as an anonymous user. The wiki still exists but it hasn't been edited in a while, and that game isn't on the App Store anymore.
- Why did you join FANDOM?
- I was originally a vandal who joined to vandalized a now-defunct wiki. It was a dead wiki where the creator stole Fakemon from other people off of Deviantart and made pages for them, and since the creator was inactive since 2015, I thought it would be funny to destroy the wiki. Eventually I learned I was violating the Community Guidelines so I stopped and redeemed myself.
- How did you find this wiki?
- I remember back during the summer of 2014. I was googling Pokémon rumors and I found this page. Later, when I actually made an account, I just remembered and decided to make my first edits.
- What were those first six edits?
- Please don't look at them. I'm ashamed of them and they were very embarrassing.
- Since when did you like classical music?
- Literally my whole life. I'm a certified Baby Einstein kid.
- Since when did you like Pokémon?
- Basically as long as I could remember. When my older sister was in elementary school some kids gave her Pokémon cards and she didn't know what to do with them. And I also remember she had a Nintendo DSi cheats book with the whole Pokédex up to generation 4. And it just went on. I have a huge collection of cards that just sit there for no reason.
- Since when did you like Diary of a Wimpy Kid?
- I started late. I used to not read them because I thought they looked stupid. But in early 2016, my younger sister had Hard Luck because some kids recommended her to read the series. Mom wanted me to read her book while waiting at a gym. That got me into the series, and I have read all of the books up to The Meltdown.
- Why is that your username?
Because I am Mozartkin and I was born in the year 999I really don't know. I wish I had an answer for this. I guess it was just the first thing that popped into my mind. And also, read the third question.
- What is your favorite project on this wiki?
- Hands down, The AuSome Six. It's my most proudest creation and I am borderline unhealthily obsessed with it.
- Why do you like Chatot so much?
- I like parrots, I like classical music. A conductor parrot with a music note head? It's like Game Freak wanted to make a Pokémon just for me. I don't think you would ever meet someone who loves Chatot more than I do, and the gif is basically mine. So you see there are two of them on my profile right now.
On other sites and games
- Click Critters: amadeus1928
- Pokémon GO: 9454 5392 6371
- Pokémon Cafe Mix: 2JS2H8FDHHF2
- Another reboot of an ancient series (Community project)
- Anti vax time but with furries (Created by Dem)
- RNW Cinematic Universe (Community project)
- Baby Tubb approves
- 80's enthusiast
- *eats pizza*
- The Owl House but with animatronics
- Jonah finds a treasure chest
- SIDONNIE IS CANON
- Izumi and Chihiro
- The OC Machine
- The King of Pfps
- Pufferfish eat carrot
- Welcome back, dear veteran
- Crossover: The Movie
- VSTF yeah!
- The Pyroar King